23 October 2012

First Day of School 4 September 2012

Well, my girls were going back to the same school they've been attending, DDM. I like the fact that we are able to walk to and from school. There are things I don't like about the school, but that is for another place and not really necessary, considering I am willing to send my children back to that school!

Grade One for Middle this year. Hard on me. Harder on Youngest. She would cry for her big sister. And wonder why school took all. day. long. every. day. Sigh.

But there were smiles and happy girls going to school Phewph!

Oldest is in Grade Four. She has Mr. Goos for a teacher. He seems like he'll be a lot of fun. Middle has Mrs. Beier. An organized happy lady. I am happy with both their teachers!

Anyway, we were organized enough to get pictures before school this year. A rare occurrence, but one I hope will continue throughout the duration of the 2012-2013 school year!



Happy Girls! :)

Funny Girls!

Youngest wishes she could go to school, too.

My friend posted this on her Facebook page and I  copied it. I don't know where it came from, so I can't cite a source. Anyway, I thought it sounded like me perfectly.


I hope your first day back to school went well, too. It is getting to be a long time ago, already! Have a great 2012-2013 school year. :)


No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!