03 November 2010

Halloween Fun!

We chose not to do the Trick or Treat thing this year, as it was on a Sunday. I don't have a problem with Halloween, I just don't think Trick or Treating is something we need to do on Sundays-there are way better things to do on the Sabbath!

And besides, between the Brownies party and the gymnastic party, and the school parties, and the Ward Primary party with a Trunk or Treat, the girlies are not in any way lacking stuff to rot their teeth!

We did drive to the ranch and partied with Grandpa G, G and G Sunshine and Auntie Sonja! And what a party it was! We had relay games and pumpkin carving and leftover helium. Lots of food was consumed and we came home exhausted! Thanks, Mom!

It was a great Halloween! We might have to do it again next year!
The teams: A and Paul, R and Grandpa G, and I and Grandpa H

Grandpa, by the way, is an extraordinary pumpkin carver. He was a machine with a fillet knife! Rounded corners, everything. It was super fun to be a part of!

"Ya, I know I am cool." Except it was more like, "Hurry up and take the picture so I can take this off."

I love this costume on her! And I loved that she wanted to be a panda again this year! Too bad it won't fit next year!

And here is a butterfly who is pretty cute!

Pretty cute, both of them!

Don't ask. It is all in the name of science.

Thought I would get a picture of me on here. But man, do I look really bad.

Happy girl, even though she was pretty much abandoned by her team.

R designed, Grandpa made the dream come true!

Helium fun.



Thanks to Sonja for remembering her camera and then taking the pictures and then emailing them to me so I could use some.

No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!