05 November 2010

Guess the baby...

Baby A is?


Baby B is?


Baby C is?

Now remember, the IV doesn't really help you identify who is who! Have fun, I know I did!

6 comments:

sonja said...

A is I
B is A
C is R

That is my guess.

Jennifer said...

You have 1 out of 3 correct.

erin said...

A is A
B is I
C is R

That is my guess.

erin said...

So many posts in so little time! It's super exciting to read them all. I think I found R in the news, she's at the end with the group shot, right?
I love the cookie sandwich. That may be what I have for lunch, and then to finish off a plate of green onions.
I love I's hiding spot, it's hilarious. A as a panda is always great and R looks so good in her brownie uniform.
Thanks for all the fun posts!
I miss you guys like crazy!

The Piliskos said...

A is R
B is A
C is I

Jennifer said...

The answers are... A is A, B is I and C is R!

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!