04 November 2010

Culinary genius

Now seriously, I do feed them. At least 17 times a day it seems like. And they usually complain. But, if they are hungry, they'll eat it. But lately IJM has been practicing her culinary skills. So, since a picture is worth a thousand words, I will be quiet...



 She is so proud of choosing her own supper. If you can't quite tell what she chose to eat, does the next one help?

Yes, indeed, those are green onions.


And proof that she ate them.(Well, I wouldn't let her eat all of them. But let's just say she ate her share and probably her sisters' shares as well).


This next creation is ALM's. But she shared her recipe with her little sister, and so they had this for a snack one day....

 What? Is that a chocolate chip cookie inside a white flour bun? Yes, yes it is.

Mmmm.... too bad my camera was out charging so I couldn't document the eating of the cookiewich.

And this is a regular sighting around the place. At least it is healthy. They just need to remember to eat one up before stealing another one out of the fridge!


Ah, it's all good. They make me laugh. And this helps. These girls are strange!

No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!