05 November 2010

the two year old

This post is just an excuse to share some pictures of her, with you!

This is the "Where's IJM?" photo.


Could you find her? If not, this picture is a clue!


IJM photographed by ALM.


How does she know about Anne Geddes?

Why the squinty-eye thing lately? Who knows!

Dad and IJM ath the rubber duck race at Prairie Gardens.

She did not want to be with me at the corn maze. She was sure she wanted to be by herself.

1 comment:

sonja said...

I thought it was so funny that she was determined to do the corn maze alone.

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!