RJM started Brownies this year as well. So far so good!
Look what she made!
We made our first of the season chocolate zucchini cake. IJM sure likes to help Mom!
I started watching L and T. L and ALM are buds.
What else is a first? Oh, I suppose a New School/First Class T-shirt picture is necessary!
ALM started gymnastics as well. No pictures to post yet.
We participated in the Terry Fox Run in Stirling this year. That was a first. My friend Shauna, was diagnosed with cancer. She was someone that I strive to be like.
This isn't so much a first for Paul, more like a fourth or fifth or something. But, we finally had our final grade approved and so Paul started building our deck!
I will take an updated picture. With a finished deck (since it is less than 60 cm off the ground we didn't need a permit (another first)) and we got sod on the 14-15 October (again, another first). I helped lay it. Thanks to Nathan and Jeff who helped with the laying. And thanks to Mom and Dad who took the girls for the weekend so I could go to Youth Conference and be at home laying sod and I didn't need to worry about them.




















No comments:
Post a Comment