05 April 2012

Spring Break 2012

I got sick for Spring Break. Of course I did! But we had fun anyway!

We went out to Barrhead's Country Celebration. We donned our cowboy outfits. We square danced and listened to cowboy poetry.Did I mention we square danced? It was fantastic!








We went to visit Great Gramma Ruby Hoag.




 I taught Oldest how to use the sewing machine. She felt like that was a very grown up thing to do. The girls coloured and crafted up a storm!


We went skating. We went swimming. We had so much fun!

On another note, I got the app called Instagram. Is it as wonderful as it seems to be? I don't know. This is the first picture I tried with it. 


This one wasn't fantastic, though! The photographer sure was cute, though!


Then we got to celebrate Grandpa's 60th Birthday! That was lots of fun, and a different post!



No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!