19 April 2012

Goalball, Anyone?

Oldest came home from school today and said, "Mum, I want to show you something." And then proceeded to show me this.

I couldn't believe she hadn't told me anything about it! I was flabbergast! She said that she had no idea that they were recording her. I didn't believe her. And then I thought about it. I suppose she was blindfolded and couldn't see anything.

Okay.

Alright.

I'll let her get away with it this time. The next time she's on TV and doesn't tell me about it, then we'll have a problem.

Have a great day! I am going to bed! (Maybe).

1 comment:

erin said...

I sometimes watch AMItv, yes all of the programs have descriptive television, but sometimes that is handy if you can't always be looking at the tv. These segments come on between the programs, so that would have been crazy if I would have been watching TV and seen R! She did so well, that game looks very hard.

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!