09 April 2012

Easter 2012

We went to Stirling for Easter 2012.


The road just doesn't get any shorter.

Youngest on the far right.

Middle is in there!

And, oh dear, a mascot. I wasn't sure how this would end.

Waiting for the panic...

Oh my! Oh my! (but there was no way she wanted anything to do with the clown, that was too scary). (Agreed)!

Their findings from the Village Easter hunt!

Fun times! Happy Girls!

A cousin picture. We are missing TL.

Sunny, but the wind was very chilly.

Easing their findings!

An almost-full van!

Showing my DH that my phone camera over exposes pictures.

See?

Oh-- he fixed it. Turned the flash from on to auto. Oops. I should have thought of that.

Easter hunt Sunday morning.



Stopped in Vulcan for gas and chicken strips and fries.

Saw the Enterprise while we were there.

Look at the flag-- the wind is no fun! At all.

To all those who celebrate this day... Happy Easter!!! What a beautiful thing to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ!

He is risen! He is risen! Tell it out with joyful voice! 






No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!