05 April 2012

Blue Heron Bowl and a Birthday Bash

Nice alliteration, wasn't it!

For Grandpa's 60 birthday celebration, we went bowling. And he was at work. We celebrated without him.

It was fun, though! Here are some fun pictures:













Then we came home and had a BBQ and birthday cake. It was great! And, I got to travel with a full van! How fun! Six kiddies in the van! The front three were very good about their picture...


The back three thought they were pretty clever and hid on me!

 The caterpillar cupcake for Grandpa's birthday!


And there were sooooo many homemade cards he got to read!






Happy Birthday Dad/ Grandpa! We love you soooooo much! Thanks for having a birthday!


No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!