06 March 2010

Just for Inge

Well, this is for her. She lets me live through her. And since she is such a good friend, she lets me. So today we went to Leduc to look at a trailer we think she'd like to buy. So this is what we found...

The back hole of storage space (I thought I would start with the boring one first, you know, add a little suspense...).

Another boring one. This is the outside of the trailer showing the size of the slide out. It is really a big one compared to some of the slides. When I say big, I mean wide, as in a lot more floor space. Does this make sense, Inge? I'm trying my best.
Well, I thought the spare tire cover was really ugly! But hey, I understand it is a cover and a spare tire cover at that. The outside shower is in the very bottom right-hand side.
So here is a better up-close shot. And the plug-in thingy on the left.
Yes, that is my purse. So that is about as much counter space, but the stove had three burners rather than two. R is in the entrance way (To her left is the master bedroom).
Another kitchen shot.
So this was a different trailer, but the upholstery was much nicer. I didn't get a picture of the couch or bathroom or bunkbeds. Wow, I did a poor job! Anyway, you can get this upholstery in that trailer. (Moon Beam package or something). This is a bird's eye view of the dining table's bench.
And here is the couch of the nicer upholstery. (So the couch is directly in front of you when you come in the door (on the opposite side)).
I am hoping the videos are better. Bear in mind that I have not really video-taped much, so you might need to have a bucket or garbage can handy, just in case you get sea sick. Plus I usually was running around after Girl #3 and dodging the other customers and salesmen who told me I wasn't to take pictures or videos. I said I just needed to remember what they looked like!

Super Sport Video #1
!



Super Sport Video #2



Super Sport Video #3


Video #4 This isn't for the same trailer, but it is R and A's favourite! So they thought you'd like to see a video of their favourite. (And if you see the Super Sport out the door, well that is the one we were looking at for you)!

Love you lots! Sorry this is a public blog for one person. But the people who do read this blog won't care, and they aren't too creepster!




Love you! And miss you tonnes! And tonnes!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!