We put R and A in Ukrainian Dancing this year. Why? We aren't Ukrainian, and I don't even really know if I knew what it was before they got into it. The reason? It was was less expensive than ballet. A loves it! And loves it and loves it. (She unfortunately doesn't have a costume because she is a Pre-Beginner) R, well, not so much. At all!!! She wants to be a ballerina or "one of those people who likes to do gymnastics" However, look at her. I think she is beautiful. And when she saw herself she started to like Ukrainian dancing. But just a little bit.
I French braided my A's hair! I couldn't believe it!!!!! Her costume is her ballet outfit and a flower head dress. And #3 wants to be just like her big sisters!
I know I look pregnant here, but I am not! And don't worry, sometimes my house looks worse than this! More often than not, maybe?

Me too, me too!!
Look at that!! Well, I know you can't really see it, but trust me, there are two French braids there. I am pretty impressed with myself!


A photo shoot at home (after the cost-a-lot photo shoot). She thinks Uncle Alex should come up and take 'real' pictures of her because they'd look really nice. Uncle Alex, that is a gigantic and enormous hint!
I am not a photographer, but hey, I try to document stuff by pictures. Then I don't have to write as much. And she looks beautiful too!


I am not sure if the head piece is supposed to be this high on her head. I think it is supposed to be lower. I am sure we'll figure this out by the end of the year. I hope!








No comments:
Post a Comment