21 September 2011

Summer 2011 Stirling Fun! Grandma's Birthday


If my math is correct, my mother in law (mil) had her 64th Birthday this summer. She wanted her deck painted for her birthday. And she was willing to let the grandkids paint it for her. (I know, I thought she was crazy, too). So here is documentation that 16 (maybe) grandchildren painted her humongous deck.

The garbage bags are to help keep their clothes clean. Too bad there weren't ones for their hair.
I

My baby painting. She did so well!

JB, a master painter

Ah, good boy BB!

TL hard at work. Is Grandpa trying to paint him into the corner?

Doesn't this just make your heart melt? Good girls!

She thought it was soooo fun!

Do you see how the hair might have ended up blue?

The bags sure made them hot!

JAS, AB, Oldest

Isn't this the best?! She worked sooo hard. She was the last one painting! Way to go SL!

A beautiful day for a fun birthday gift! Guess what Grandma wants next year?!

Sheri 'made' the cakes.

The more the merrier, or something like that. :)

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Chinese food galore!

Middle

Tinker Toy inventions





Thanks for having a birthday, Grandma!




No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!