First: The date is wrong in all these photos. It is 2011 in fact and it is definitely not January!
The third week of July was fun! Middle and Youngest were enrolled in the City of Edmonton dance camp. They had a lot of fun, especially being together. They are pretty good buds, which makes my heart sing.
Then, since there was no Vancouver Island trip, and we found out that Sheri was coming up to Stirling, I thought I would try to get the girls into swimming lesson the last week of July and the first week of August, instead of the next session. And I was able. Oldest completed level 3, Middle level 1 (wow!) and Youngest was in the the preschool program and was a Duck, although she insists she was a Blue Fish. Or maybe a Shark.
 |
| Going swimming! |
So, we were able to celebrate a five year old's birthday in Stirling. How fun!
I remembered the cake pan, and the black food colouring, but forgot that I didn't have any real red. And it was hot in the house, so the icing was near melting. Needless to say, this isn't my best work, but my girlies were still happy.
 |
| A more feminine Lightning McQueen. Kinda purple, almost. |
 |
| Eight girls for the party! |
 |
| And two boys. Grandpa and Auntie Helen were happy to be there, too... I'm sure.... |
 |
| Not sure why the worried look, and yes, I know, the shirt. See, it was Oldest's and she bestowed it upon Middle, since it was getting small. Middle + shirt = SO happy! |
 |
| 3 of 5 in one blow, not bad! |
 |
| And then she got the other two! |
 |
| Tupperware pitcher and four cups. Just her size. She loves them! |
 |
And a camera that we bought that doesn't really work.
But, all in all, a pretty grand day for a pretty grand girl!
Love this girl to bits!
|
 |
| Five fun-filled years! |
 |
My five-year old and her mom. Yes, that is a bath robe. It is the best thing to wear to the swimming pool. Seriously.
|
 |
| Love you lots! |
No comments:
Post a Comment