22 September 2011

Summer 2011 Sheri's Birthday

We celebrated Sheri's and BB's birthdays while she they were visiting in Stirling. Both of their birthdays are later on in August, and so we thought it would be fun to celebrate! I took five girls to the sore and let them buy presents for Auntie Sheri. They had great fun and picked out quite the assortment of gifts!



I had leftover black icing from Lightning McQueen, so I tried to make the icing purple. I actually used all the colours I had leftover, so I wasn't sure how ugly it would become.

The birthday girl

The house was full of people!

Sheri opening her gifts!

Fun, fun, fun!

One of her gifts was 'Canadian' chocolate bars, or so I was told!

The newest three year old needed a gift, too. Grandma gave him some cars.








It was fun to be part of the planning of a party! Even a sort-of surprise one!

No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!