They came downstairs to show me what they had cooperated to do! They were so proud! And excited to show me. I was flabbergast! I didn't know what to say or do or anything!
I just laughed. Which was a mistake. It made Youngest cry. But it wasn't a vicious laugh. It was a I-can't-believe-your-hair-looks-so-bad-I-thought-we-had-outgrown-this-stage-and-escaped-it kind of laugh. A laugh of disbelief.
I was in shock. I didn't get any real 'before' pictures. I took pictures after I had evened it out. That was another of my mistakes. Her hair was all chunky and different lengths. It was amazing, really. How much had been cut and the effort required to only cut chunks of it.
So, the 'before' pictures just look like a static and windy day, I couldn't really capture the greatness.
I took her to the hair dresser. These are the 'afters:'
And these are the treat afterward bribe to get her to sit in the chair. She loves the ice cream store (aka Marble Slab. We went there once. And she'll never forget it. Asks to go all the time)!
Oh, what fun times we have!
Have a great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment