10 January 2012

The newest Brownie leader on the block!

And it is me! Can you believe it?I I sure can't!

In my Brownie Circle I am known as Sweet Owl. That's right. Sweet Owl. Oldest suggested Screech Owl. (Bahahaha)! I liked Barn Owl. I drew out of the hat filled with the girls' suggestions and Sweet Owl is what I picked.

Paul had to work late, so he missed the Brownie Enrollment Night, but I tried to capture the crazy fun that it was.









I don't have an uniform yet and I don't want to spend the money on a new one. Waiting for a second hand one. But don't worry, when I get it, I'll update this post.

You will have to wait! 

No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!