10 January 2012

New Year's Eve

We went home to The Ranch on the 30 December so we could celebrate the New Year with all my siblings and their families. Fun times! I love it!













I am not sure where my pictures are of the big countdown. But I'll find them later and put them on here. This is a work in progress. I got a new phone for Christmas and am still learning how to do many simple things. It is a shame the phone is smarter than me and will never reach its potential!

1 comment:

Karen said...

fantastic pictures, looks like a great time. I like your blog!

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!