Outdoorsy-ness...
My beautiful girls love being outside. I wish I could give them a large magical backyard jungle full of adventures. Unfortunately, I can only give them a very small backyard which is full of fun stuff. We have a playground and a water spray park. The favourite though would be the child-sized chairs. They use them in every type of imaginative play in their magical tiny back yard.
Aubrey's Nursery class at church planted bean plants a long time ago. They didn't sprout for the longest time. I think they were in the very bottom of the styrofoam cup. But, sprout they finally did. We've been taking such good care of them. Turning them, moving them, getting them for the move ouyside gradually... Finally, it was time to transplant them. So Aubrey and I took them to the front yard to plant around our tree. Well, sad story, they fell out of the icecream bucket and broke their stems. They didn't mean to, of course. I don't think they'll survive (but I won't take a picture of that, it is too sad...).
Thanks to Sis. Gwenn Anderson for being Aubrey's nursery leader. Every week, after opening prayer in Sacrament Meeting, Aubrey asks me if it is time for nursery, yet. I have told her that Nursery is after prayer. Just not after opening prayer. Sacrament must be so long for her, waiting in anticipation for the good stuff!




No comments:
Post a Comment