31 May 2009

May Long Weekend in Stirling

May long weekend! Sorry about the pictures, I don't know how to move them around. I want text above and below but can't seem to get it figured out.

























May has been busy! The fundraiser I did with the Young Women (Highway CleanUp!) on 2 May seems so long ago!
For the May long weekend we went down to Stirling. Tanner had a big day that Ruby was super excited about. So we packed up and down the road we went. It was a great drive down. The girls were very good and it was super helpful that Erin came down with us. She wanted to see Alan and have a look at their apartment.

The weekend was full but busy. And Iylah didn't sleep very well. Surprise to anyone? Not really. But I think I figured out a part of it. When we got home, she was sporting two new teeth! Her upper right and lateral tooth came. Now she is well balanced, as her upper left front tooth and left upper lateral came in first.

So between a baby not sleeping, the community garage sale, weiner roast at Inge's, church that started at 13:00, sleepovers galore (one in Auntie Inge's tent trailer, one at Uncle Michael and Auntie Stacey's and one at Auntie Lesley's) helping Grandma move the chicks to the chicken coop, Jacob's swimming pool party, a movie, and then the long ride home, it was a busy weekend!
Enjoy the pictures! Love you!






























No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!