01 June 2009

The Ball Tent

Enjoying a birthday present...




And a first birthday isn't complete without a fun present from Grandma and Grandpa! Her big sisters love it, too! The ball tent is fun. I put the balls in the tent. I think they stayed in there for less than five minutes. And now they are everywhere. 150 balls. I wonder how long it will take for that number to diminish. When will I say, "Where did all the balls go? There used to be so many?"


Have a great day! Love you!

4 comments:

erin said...

Whoa, so few posts then so many all at once, I can't keep up. It was so fun seeing all of the pictures. I would like to share a conversation Mom and I had over the phone.
Mom: "...then Dad and I went and dropped off Iylah's birthday present"
Erin: "What did you get her?"
Mom: "A a ball tent that holds 150 balls"
Erin: "That sounds like fun!"
Mom:"Well I asked Jen what I could get Iylah for her birthday and Jen said a ball, so we went and found her a ball or two"
Mom, the original birthday fairy, and people wonder whay I am such a birthday fairy. I can only hope to be as good of a fairy as she is.
The ball tent does look fun...sprained ankles are always a good time. No, I am sure the girls love it.
It was a fun birthday celebration picnic on Saturday!

sonja said...

That looks fan-freakin-tastic. Seriously. All my dreams would have come true to see that tent o' balls.

Celena said...

Dang where was that cool ball tent today when I was there with my lil darling??

sonja said...

"Me took them out- me sleep in here" so hilarious. Also, Iylah's adorable bum scoot. Classic.

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!