07 September 2012

Well, this would definitely be out of my comfort zone...

When we first moved to Edmonton I read in the Edmonton Examiner about nude swimming times at a local public pool. I was a bit surprised, but since I knew about naked yoga in Vancouver, I wasn't really shocked.

However, this ad in the classifieds did surprise me. I've never even thought about 'that' being here. I thought it was strictly an European thing. (I know, I know).

Who knew? Not me!

Paul suggested it could be our new hobby.

Eek!

I don't think so.

I try not to even think on that.

And, just so you know, I am neither trying to advertise for them nor do I receive any compensation from this club. :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!