This spring brought the usual, soft ball and T-ball. But it also brought a desire to try the rollerblades. Yes, we have rollerblades. I bought them for $1 at a garage sale. I thought then I had scored a pretty good deal. Financially, yes, they were a good deal. The pain to put them on, and hold/push a terrified child with them on was not a good deal. And I don't understand. Middle loves them. And she even was able to go to school with them on. And yet, every new time we put them on, the experience is terrible! She is finally growing out of them, just in time for Youngest to want to try it out!
Oldest played softball again this year and Middle did her second year of T-Ball. They were both on Tuesday and Thursday nights. And, for the the month of May, Brownies was still on Thursday nights. So that meant we needed to be in three different spots all at the same time. It was exhausting. I knew it would be. I didn't plan to put the girls in ball again this year, but DH and Oldest convinced me. I am sure I'll do better next year. Although I know I will feel guilty about not letting Youngest play T-ball. Oh man. What am I going to do! Sigh....
Cutest kid ever. Right there in those terrific pink socks!
 |
| A kid on her team got upset with her while they were sitting on the bench . And so he did this with his fingernails. Jerk. |
Warming up to bat a play offs!
At bat. I was so nervous. She did great!
 |
| My walks at night helped me to find this creature. Big bug. |
 |
| A nice spring day for sidewalk chalk with J.N. |
 |
| Middle in Skating lessons (pink sweater, crazy fun snow pants) |
 |
| Youngest at skating lessons (purple snowpants) |
 |
| Oldest in skating lessons |
 |
| Sprinkler fun! |
 |
| Playing with Dad at the pirate park! |
 |
| Pirate park fun! |
 |
| Cuteness! |
 |
Youngest got this for her bday. It was sure fun!
|
I can't find the roller blading pictures. I am so frustrated. They are on my phone but not on my photo stream. And where are all my videos? icloud won't use photo stream for that. So where are they? And how do I find them on my computer? I am so confused!
No comments:
Post a Comment