06 September 2012

Spring Camp- Brownies

I am a Girl Guide leader. I go by the name of Sweet Owl. I went to camp this spring with fun girls and two other leaders. It was fun. I can't post too many pics due to FOIPP, so you will see me with my favourite Brownie! 





GG Camp at Sandy Beach

Oldest exploring

Me explaining a game

Oldest took most of the pictures this weekend

A happy girl!

Sweet Owl and Brown Owl starting a fire


Scavenger hunt

I finally saw a bluejay! it has been forever! DO you see it? Wow!

Making some lunch

Water testing

Finding treasures made by beavers

Oldest liked the floaties in the water

Playing with an ash-y stick

Tacos in a bag! mmm!

The view

My favourite Brownie

We are tall people!


A happy girl!

Another one of the two of us!

Look at me!



Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!