We are thankful for many things. For our family. Our country. Our freedom. Being happy. For our religious freedom. For the gospel in our lives. For our education and that our children can get one. Friendships. Yummy food. Opportunities Our parents being close enough that we are able to visit often. The list could go on and on, but wouldn't be complete without including one more thing... Ziplines. And having a guy that has the gumption to make one!
Oldest loving it.
Youngest loving it. Although at first she did not. At. All.
This was the first try. (Sorry about the turned-sideways video. I wasn't thinking).
And this was try #2. Again, sorry.
Youngest. She wanted to go so desperately. Paul found a baby swing in the shed and hooked it up for her. She was terrified the first time. I was at the end watching her come toward me. I hugged her and told her she did well and asked her if she wanted to go again. She said no and started to cry. I asked her why, and I think she was upset because she screamed (all the way). Maybe embarrassed. I told her it made it more fun when you screamed. Then she wanted to go again. And again. And again.
Middle's turn. Or shall I call her Fearless?
And then the girl who had to go second. Right after her dad did. And she did. And kept going and going.
And then, Paul.
I am happy that he is happy with it. I doubted. Like I always do. And he proved me wrong. Again. It works!
| A happy guy! |
Anyway, that was a big part of the weekend. But the best part, of course, was having the Nordals and Burts and Hoags and Maynes all together. Those are some of the best times.
Loves to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment