25 April 2010

Hidden Talent



Our Ward (that is church-speak for a geographical area of people who go to the same church--in our case it is called the Londonderry Ward) had a Spaghetti Supper and Variety Show for an activity. And, long story short, Paul was signed up to break dance. Instead of heading for the hills like I would have done, he embraced it. He googled "how to break dance" and spent a significant amount of time youtubing it as well so he could get some moves down. Now this is important. He cannot break dance.

Anyway, we went to Wal-Mart and bought a few things that I need to return tomorrow. (I know that is cheap and sneaky, but I am doing it anyway). And last night was the debut of Paul-diddy and his girls. They all wanted to break dance with him. And so they were warned, "Don't get close to Daddy, he might kick you in the face!" And they all did well and stayed away from him.

The performance was hilarious. I laughed myself to near incontinence! Our friends, Scott (who helped with the music), Daryl (who helped with music and recorded this gem and then put it up on youtube) and Jeff (who was the one who signed up Paul) must be thanked!


I have a link on my Facebook page and I have one below if you'd like to enjoy watching 1:21 worth of Paul's hidden talent!


Enjoy! And, have a great day! We love you!

3 comments:

erin said...

that was hilarious.

Sonja said...

It is a bit scary how many limbs are flying around but I really love it. Really.

Sonja said...

I keep checking the blog even though I know your computer is sick. LOVE you.

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!