Oh my, Halloween is such a fun day! Celena and K came Trick or Treating with us. That was nice. It was nice to not have to go out alone. I didn't get many pictures of my witch, panda or love bug. We may need to do a Halloween re-inactment for FHE and get more pictures! I think the pictures are pretty self explanatory. Each of the girls got a pumpkin to carve. I didn't want to carve four jack-o-lanterns myself so I thought of different ways to make pumpkins with my panda and love bug. Hot glue and buttons, pompoms, scraps of material made a really cute jack! And for the love bug, I let her have fun with a sharpie. It was fun! Happy Halloween!!! P.S. Does anyone know how to get rid of the boxes at the bottom of the page (funny, and whatever else is there) ? Help would be appreciated. I cannot figure it out.
5 comments:
sonja
said...
I adore these pictures. The girls look so happy and Halloween-ee. I adore them and you! I really liked all of your pumpkin solutions too.
The girls are super cute, I have some pictures of the girls when they put on their costumes in September for me. That is a much cleaner pumpkin idea. Halloween is way more fun for kids.
Hey Jen, I love your blog. Keep up the good work. I learned more about your family today than I have known since you left Stirling. I can't believe how your children are growing. Of couse I have never seen Iylah.
5 comments:
I adore these pictures. The girls look so happy and Halloween-ee. I adore them and you! I really liked all of your pumpkin solutions too.
The girls are super cute, I have some pictures of the girls when they put on their costumes in September for me.
That is a much cleaner pumpkin idea.
Halloween is way more fun for kids.
Oh. I don't know how to get rid of the boxes but I checked each one.
I'm sure that will help get rid of them.
Hey Jen, I love your blog. Keep up the good work. I learned more about your family today than I have known since you left Stirling. I can't believe how your children are growing. Of couse I have never seen Iylah.
Post a Comment