27 August 2012

Aerating the Lawn

So, some people might read this post and think that my girls are boy-crazy. That they are not. Middle, however, is machine-crazy. And Youngest, just goes along for the ride and loves it, too. In fact, they both usually get cars or even a John Deere tractor for gifts.

So, this made me laugh. A guy was going door to door selling his aerating service. And Paul took him up on it. Me, I am a huge skeptic! (How could it make the lawn better)? So, he went to work aerating the lawn and the girls loved to watch the machine at work.

The guy, even, loved the attention (although he didn't realize they didn't care about him, rather the machine) and when I was talking to him afterward, he said that he wished they had been about 15 years older.
Haha. Punk.

Anyway, I sure enjoyed the scene and tried to capture the greatness of getting the lawn aerated.





Have a happy day!

No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!