27 August 2012

Reading at the Library

This was an article I found in Today's Parent magazine. Youngest and I frequent the library often. She likes the library with the little computers. The keyboard and mouse are just her size. Anyway, while she does her computer stuff, I help and try to get a bit of reading in between help sessions.

This is what I found:



So according to this, Middle is a non-Caucasian baby? And that makes me? Who am I? I immediately called my mum and demanded an explanation. 

Don't worry, I am not in the middle of an identity crisis, I am just fine with this all. I'd just like to talk to Dr. Saul Greenberg! ;)

Have a great day!

No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!