EllisDon invited us to go to a game, and so we took them up on it! They were sponsors that night.
It was different. The music never stopped. And it was loud (does that make me sound old)!?
Much more of an angrier feeling there. Compared to a hockey game, at least.
Very front row!
The front row. Meant the girls couldn't see over the boards.
I froze!
It was a good experience!
But, I'd rather watch hockey.
Youngest with her new shirt. Standing up so she can (barely) see over the boards!
See, EllisDon!
I don't know why this is the smile lately. But still, cute!
Sitting on her 'folded' chair so she could see!
Oldest with her shirt and EllisDon over her shoulder.
See, they were sponsors.
Ear plugs were helpful. Thanks Dad for always having some in his pocket!
Her shoes at school were too small/worn out, so she took her last pair of shoes to school as replacements. Meaning she doesn't have any shoes at home that fit her. No worries.. Mom's are almost the right size! (well, not quite, but she thinks it is close enough). And besides, "lots of room for my toes to breathe."
So, obviously, I needed to take a picture of Middle wearing lace up shoes. (that she can't tie up).
Front row proof!
Mascots were invented to terrify Middle. I am sure of it. And look how close he got. And then, he jumped on to the glass right in front of us!
But don't worry, I told her I'd keep her safe. And I did. :)
1 comment:
How fun! And I hear you on the loudness all the time. I am someone who drives with the radio off because it is too noisy. Looks like it was fun!
Post a Comment