04 October 2011

School Pictures

I know, I know, I am jumping ahead of myself. There are so many blogs to post, and so little time! The girls came home today with their school pictures. And although I am not a fan of school photos in general (you know--awkward poses and grimaces with a high price tag), I love it when they bring them home! It is so exciting!

Now, I found this blog by accident. Somehow the computer thought our last names were quite similar and so I was directed to and read this (I have am not a follower or anything, it just popped up on my screen. I guess tremayne and my last name are similiar?):

 http://manditremayne.blogspot.com/2011/10/ive-said-it-before-n-ill-say-it-again.html

And while I agree with her, I still get excited for my girls to bring their pictures home.


But, here is the question: Are the pictures $82 worth? What do you think?

Of course it is terrible to put a price on your child's pictures. But... I could do a whole lot with $82.  ($41+$41) So, let me know, I won't be offended if you don't think these beautiful pictures aren't worth it. Really. What do you think?


I let them pick their own backgrounds. So, no, they aren't really in front of a gorgeous sunset on the prairie or in a wonderful west coast grove. But, it would've been nice.

So, courtesy of   http://www.smartphotography.ca



My kindergarten girl...







My Grade 3 girl

   

And Youngest thought she was being left out, so I had put her latest pictures in. A Sears special. She is Three!





Be honest remember!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I never buy my kids school pictures. I hate the price and I have a friend who is willing to take pictures (50) in an hour of each of my kids, give me a disk with all the pictures on it for me to print and it only costs me $50 for all. And the pictures are WAY better. Although I do love school pictures! Your kids are getting so big!

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!