08 February 2011

New Year's Eve

When Dad left to go help Uncle Chris, we left for Grandma and Grandpa's. There is always a party there! We wanted to celebrate the new year in style. And Grandma is just the person who knows how to do it. Clocks were changed, party hats came out, noisemakers, too... Balloons, confetti... oh, so much fun! I think the pictures will say it all....



The pizza making has begun. There were so many helpers!

Happy New Year!

Getting ready....

A fabulous uncle playing war with RJM and then it was a different game.

Steve Irwin's croc is the cheering section.

Still getting ready...

Let the games begin! Beans in a spoon-or ladle relay game!

Grandpa secretly loves confetti, he must. How many years has he let confetti in the house on New Year's Eve?

Oh! Noisemakers are so much fun!

And the confetti begins...









Balloon noise makers!

 Oh, so many noisemakers to try out!
Grandpa and AEH

 Trying to be ready for anyone trying to get it down his back.

Everyone loves a party!

Wahoo!

Another noisemaker!

Happy New Year! I was exhausted! Thank goodness the clocks were changed so this was all over at 9pm!

Have a great day!

No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!