09 February 2011

9 February-- Happy 100 Day at DDM!


So, for the 100th day of school, you need to celebrate. That is when the year is half over! Wahoo! And so We did her hair, and made a T-shirt and she wore 100 bracelets. It was a fun day!

It says 100 in her hair. Can you see it?


 Or is this a better view?

Just from the side

100 bracelets(or glorified elastic bands, in my opinion)

The complete outfit

She typed 11 of the novel titles. I thought that was a pretty good attempt for non-computer kid.

My happy girl!

Close up of 50 or so 'bracelets'


Again, 100 in the hair.

Have a great day! I know I am! It was 100 day!



1 comment:

erin said...

Well done to Jen for doing R's hair so creatively, and well done for your girl reading 100 books!

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!