I heard from some people that they were unimpressed by my Christmas cards, since they didn't have a picture in them. I know, know! We didn't have a family picture and I was too embarrassed to put our self-taken family photo. But now, I will put the best one on here, plus some of some cute girls I get to hang out with quite a bit! And then just for fu11n a picture or two of us old guys (IJM is helping me type, hence the extra numbers 1 thrown in here, just f1or 111111 1fun).
1111111
ALM's preschool picture. Homesteader Ele63m+58e69ntary School
October 2010
RJM's Grade 2 photo. Dr. Donald Massey School
September 2010
The Maynes family (I look rather frightening, and ALM looks different, and Paul looks, well... alright, he looks like himself... :))
IJM out in the snow! (Wearing her sister's toque)!
January 2011
Lovely... I know. Shoveling snow.
Another great shot... His fluorescent orange toque. (He is NOT turning into a hunter, don't worry).
There! I got a post in before the end of January. Can I make it two? I hope to! Have a great day!




1 comment:
Re74ally fu8n pic29tur3es! I esp84eci3ally li2ked I's add5itons!
Post a Comment