20 June 2008






Well, I promised I would get some pictures out there. So here goes...


Iylah Josephine Maynes (eye-la) was born on 27 May at 1316. She weighed 3330 grams and was 51.5 cm long. She has dark hair and blue eyes, a good mixture of Ruby and Aubrey!


The girls love her. Aubrey, who I was a bit worried about, loves her a bit too much. We have found her in the cradle with Iylah. Yikes. Aubrey can say Iylah's name ( without the l) and she talks to her little sister all the time. Ruby continues to be my big helper and I sure appreciate her and the help she provides!


Enjoy the pics. And as a side note, I know that the camera dates are wrong! I came home on 30 May!

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!