11 May 2008

Happy Mother's Day! I hope everyone is having a good day. I am, sort of. I got a great present today-- I got to come home from the hospital. I was hospitalized on Thursday (I was on Tuesday also, but was able to get out of that one) and have been wanting to come home ever since. Everything is well and fine, but you all know that I struggle with high blood pressure when I am pregnant, and so that puts me in a high risk category. I got home about 1430 today and had a shower. I thought about having a nap, but the idea of being in bed again almost drove me mad! So, that has been my Mother's Day. The girls are coming home tonight. It will be good to see them again, but then the work begins again. So, that is my story for today.

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!