Ruby and I found a green shoot from one of the bulbs we planted in the fall tonight. That was exciting. Ruby has finally decided that spring must have finally come, although this past week we received 35 centimetres of snow! She wasn't thrilled about having to wear her winter boots again. She told me that I was wrong in thinking that winter was going to last forever. I laughed when I heard that. I guess I must have said something about winter never ending.
Well, I am pregnant again, and 'loving' every minute of it. Due to my history and a doctor's appointment I was 'selected' to be on the Antenatal Health Care program. It involves visists from the nurse twice a week and blood work and stuff like that. All is well though, so far. A few bumps and bruises, but I am okay. Not great, but okay.
Aubrey is starting to talk a lot. It is fun to watch and listen to her. And she is starting to pee on the potty. I am so excited and so is she!!! We have fun. I have started to do her hair in ponytails, she really is a big girl and growing up so fast!
Ruby just finished swimming lessons. It was fun to watch her improve week to week. She was proud of her accomplishments and was thrilled when Paul bought her goggles to try out. She put them on and although they weren't all that she thought they would be, she had lots of fun discovering the bottom of the pool. Funny.
Paul is busy with work and with Young Men. The Mazankowski Institute's grand opening is 1 May and I am excited to go on a tour of the hospital to see what Paul has been working on for the past year. He will still be working there for the next year working in the basement on something-- but I really haven't a clue.
I am doing what I do. I watch a boy in Grade One before and after school, I tutor, and am busy with Relief Society. Plus I am a stay at home mom, which takes a bit of time. I am supposed to be on quasi-bed rest, which doesn't really happen. I don't think it could.
Anyway, I don't have any pictures to post tonight, as I am sitting on the couch working on Paul's work laptop. I am too lazy to go downstairs and it is too cold in the basement. I will appreciate it in the summer but since it isn't summer yet, I like to be warm.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by and reading this!