22 February 2008

Sisters, with different styles

A messy room and a clean room...

Well, it has been a while. We are all doing well. It is warm and feeling very springish, which worries me as it is only February!!!

I have registered Ruby in kindergarten for the fall-- I can hardly believe it. My baby is growing up, and I guess that means I am getting old! I had my 30th birthday in February, and it was a fun day!

I can't write much right now, I need to get the girls to bed--they are torturing Daman, who is secretly loving every minute of it!!!

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!