Photo: Stirling September long weekend? Hot tub fun in a warm hot tub with Emily, Shawn, and Tanner.Well, I have got behind on this. My goal was to have a new update every month, and two and a half months have gone by.
This is just to let everyone know that we are still alive! Aubrey is a menice, but I love it... sometimes! Ruby is growing everyday. I can't believe how grown up she is getting. If I blink will she be in high school?
Paul is keeping very busy with work and young men's. I try to stay busy with the girls and Relief Society.
Christmas is coming. Halloween is even closer. If anyone knows how to sew a ghost costume--super easy, please let me know!! I have an idea in my head but don't know how to transfer the idea on to material. So, I am stuck.
Remember we love you!!!!