14 August 2011

Take me out to the ball game...


For Oldest's softball wrap-up party, we went to the Edmonton Capitals baseball game. I was very nervous about it, mostly because Paul had to work late and so that meant me doing dealing with the three girls by my onesie. But he showed up at the beginning of the third inning! And the girls loved it!

The pictures are courtesy of my cell phone, but they are better than nothing! So out of order, here goes...




After the game, you were allowed on the field to run the bases! It was very cool! Youngest thought it was great fun! We did it three times!

Oldest and Middle thought it was So.Much.Fun!  And there were toonie slurpees, which is why Middle's mouth is blue!

At this game I learned that Oldest might be nearsighted (which she is and now has glasses to remedy-- another blog post) and the girls learned about a song I had forgotten: "Take Me Out To The Ball Game!" It is one of the summer favourites so far!

Have a great day!

No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!