Block tower
Lots of people in the living room
Ta-da!
Paul looking at Sheri's renovation plans
Lesley getting her hair cut. Wendy already has her hair cut. Wendy cut enough to donate.
Trish and the boys came out!
Camera wars. Grandma vs. ??? Megan and T cooking?
Joral giving J a much needed hair cut. His uncles gave him money to cut it. I was so mad at a certain uncle for contributing. The boy should just get his hair cut because. Not because he got money to do it.
Middle and JA doing their nails.
They were the smart ones and found a place that wasn't crammed with people.
Orange!
Oldest and Z. Good buds!
Megan and T-- I thought they were cooking, but on closer inspection, it just looks as though they were looking for an uncrowded corner, as well.
Toothless boy! Cute!
Paul entertained himself for hours looking at Sheri's plans. And I am not exaggerating.
Like father, like daughter. She loves to look at house plans. Her favourite thing to find in plans are "open to below"s!
Oh, Jenn and Carol are in a picture. Sort of. A blurry one. But they are there!
I am not sure who this crazy lady is!
Grandpa and middle showing off their manicures!
Youngest, in a happy spot. Happy because she is the only one on it and isn't being bounced around by cousins.
It was a good weekend. I even got my hair done! I've never done blonde before. I was nervous about it, but I keep getting compliments. Makes me wonder how bad I looked before the blonde. I took this one with my phone in the washroom. (I guess I am officially one of those people)! Sigh.
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment