04 June 2011

Easter 2011



Easter, in pictures...
Uncle Nathan and all the kids!


Looking for treats!

 Still looking...

 The eggs say Happy Easter!
Tricky hiding places!

Hand full of candy and looking for more.



Rules, what rules?! I am looking for candy!

Youngest needing some help from Dad! And look, we can see grass!

Happy Girl!

A fun egg to crack open. Chocolate inside chocolate!

Yummy!

Good Morning, Sunshine!

The haul...

Funny Girl!

It is never too early to eat chocolate, I suppose.








We had a great holiday! We do celebrate the real meaning of Easter-- but how to show that in pictures. Middle and Paul were in their Sunday clothes, I guess. And we plan to invite the Easter Bunny to come on Saturday morning in the future. That might help with Sunday. We'll see.

Have a great day!




No comments:

A Favourite Poem

I fall
down a lot
specially on starry nights
some might say
"Look out where you're going"
I could call back
"You misunderstand my travel plans"

William Nichols

This is from my bus transfer from 20 September 1999. I still have it!