A ukulele, two girls in panties, another one totally engrossed in a book, and a crazy dad! This is what our Sunday afternoons are like!
And then, two girls grab the camera and have their own photo shoot. (Don't worry, I deleted most of them. I just saved the good ones) ;)
Dad and Bunny watching conference.
Youngest--yes, her hair usually looks like this.
Action shot.
And yet, another.
Oh, another one!
Artists hard at work.
Showing off her drawing.
Rosey won't sit still for anything. Even my pictures of her are this blurry. I can't get a good one!
Anyway, that was our Sunday fun! Have a great day!
3 comments:
Paul is so talented, where can I get his CD?
In the video is middle wearing shorts?
I love the snow people.
It was fun coming to visit.
No, those would be some fantastic granny panties. :)
I am undone. The song was epic.
Post a Comment