Well, I suppose it is time to update my blog. I wish I had some exciting news. Well something strange happened today. I was asked to speak in Sacrament Meeting today. I prepared a fantastic talk (of course) and a YW lesson and went on my merry way to church on a spring morning through the wonderful snow storm. I am not complaining, as we need the moisture. If you talk to Ruby though, she will complain. Anyway, a long story short... from the pulpit the bishopric member announced that due to lack of time, I wouldn't be asked to give my talk. No worries. I think that was a great idea. I would rather have my ten minutes to do a good job than 2 minutes to fumble a condensed version out.
I have just finished a belly dancing course. That was hilarious! I was secretly hoping it would be a secret talent that I just had to unearth. Unfortunately, or fortunately for me, it isn't. I am horrible. But I have enjoyed my time there and am looking forward to the recital on 3 April. That is right, I am actually in a dance recital. I have never been in a dance recital in my life and here I am at 31 in a belly dancing recital. Ha ha ha. Go ahead and laugh, it is what I am doing right now.
Well, that is about it, I guess. Paul is still with EllisDon, and we are thankful for that. I feel a change in the air ( or, the hospital is near completion) but I could be just imagining it. Most likely.
Ruby, Aubrey and Iylah are doing well. We are trying to find a new home for our outgrown baby car seat. Iylah moved in to a big girl car seat! The car seat has been well taken care of, so if anyone of you (does anyone other than Celena read this?) know someone who could use a car seat, point them in my direction. I also have a baby bouncy chair I wouldn't mind getting rid of. And a table that is more the size of a desk. So please, someone come and get rid of my stuff!
Know that I love you and hope you have a wonderful day!
3 comments:
This is just to let you know that someone other than Celina reads your blog, but no, I do not need a baby car seat.
I like the new spring background.
See it's not just me! Cute new background.
Sure Erin will need a car seat. She is planning on having kids right away. Thats what she keeps telling me anyway. And we have made a pregnancy pact so I have to too. This is going to be so awkward.
Post a Comment