This year I thought we should celebrate. I mean, 15 years. That's way bigger than 12. So I started thinking. And had a fun idea even!
It wasn't to go to Idaho Falls for a wedding. But honestly, that's more out style anyway. We had supper at a 1950's diner with the Bezzants and Alex, and visited with family we hadn't seen for a while. It was a great way to spend our anniversary.
And for Valentine's Day, we went to a wedding, a family lunch, and went grocery shopping to buy vegetables and fruit to compliment the pizza.
And now he's watching a silly movie with his brothers and sister and neices and nephews. He is happy. And I am happy that he has someone else to watch it with so I don't have to!
It's been a good day.
Maybe even a good 15 years.
This is not us fifteen years ago. When I get home I will find one. This is of Michael and Madeline.

No comments:
Post a Comment