I go to YW Camp on Monday. And so I am getting ready to go. It has been so much work-- and everything seems to be twice as hard as it should. For example, I set up a tent that I purchased at Canadian Tire. And I didn't like it. So, I tried to take it back. CT won't take tents back for hygienic reasons. Are you kidding me? "It wasn't like we slept in it nekkid," as Sonja pointed out. She helped me set it up. And so now I have to fight CT for my $257. A lot of money, especially when it isn't mine.
So, I am leaving... For a week. With 17 teenage girls. And the weather forecast is rather bleak. And when I say rather bleak, I mean bad news, baby. Lots o' rain. And 19* C as a high. So in all seriousness, please, say a prayer or two for me. Well, not for me, but for the weather. For us that we can be happy in the rain, if that is how it is to be.
Many thanks. And sending loves.
1 comment:
Have fun! I am going to camp too, just with 4 though. Happy camping and good luck with getting $257 back. Did they have any signs out saying that? If not, I say fight them for it!
Post a Comment